NDA Previous Question Papers 2012 by UPSC

By Deepak Tomar →


NDA Previous Question Papers 2012 by UPSC


Download solved Question Paper for NDA 2013. NDA and NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year, it consist of two different papers i.e. Mathematics and General Ability. Mathematics contains 120 questions and General Ability Test has two parts, Part A and Part B which comprise of total 150 questions.

Maximum marks for Mathematics: 300 marks
Maximum marks for General Ability: 600 marks

National Defence Academy and Naval Academy I 2012 written examination Set A Mathematics Booklet.






National Defence Academy and Naval Academy I 2012 written examination Set A General Ability Test Booklet.

Also Read--

Deepak Tomar

I'm Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .

No Comment to " NDA Previous Question Papers 2012 by UPSC "