Practice Session: Progressive Group Task

Guys it is very easy to perform Prograssive Group Task in SSB Interview if you will think logically. India is a country which believes in “JUGAD”. Similarly in this also we have to fit a “JUGAD” to move from starting line to finishing line. Here in this post I am posting some sample images which will help you to understand the procedure of PGT. Just use your presence of mind and you will make it definitely. Put one or two ideas in front of GTO and you will make it.



sample picture: progressive group task- stage I
PGT I

sample picture: progressive group task- stage II
PGT II


sample picture: progressive group task- stage III
PGT III

sample picture: progressive group task- stage IV
PGT IV

If you are taking it difficult to understand PGT comment here or message me, i will help you



Also Read

Deepak Tomar

I'm Deepak Tomar. I have completed my M.Tech in Computer Science and now i am working as a Govt. Employee in UP Police, I Love to help others and making friends, you can connect to me on facebook for any help- I will be happy to help you .

11 comments to ''PROGRESSIVE GROUP TASK PRACTICE SESSION STAGE I TO IV"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Sir, I'am unable to make quick decision under pressure while performing PGT...plz help!
    Akumba Biswas (Siliguri)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE GIVE A SMALL DESCRIPTION NOTE FOR ALL OF THAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnot understand PGT ll and lV. Details explain please. And where can i find more examples like this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please explain pgt 2 and 4? And where can i get more pgt examples like this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir i am unable to unferstand pgt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir plz help i am unable to understand pgt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't understand anything about pgt pls give description
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I am unable to understand.can you explain in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir I understand pgt but I think I should have more practice where should I do all these..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir i am unable to fo pgt and tat i hav ssb at bengluru at 12 how to be perfect in this plzzzzz help me out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir Please explan all the pictures

    ReplyDelete